Aaah, what’s not to love about home-made Chicken Noodle Soup. This falls under the heritage, und Komfort Abschnitt nach Rezeptbuch, and is often related to Mom’s. This soup is a power-house of goodness, and is a dish often made to warm, Wahrheit, and heal each and every family member that mom makes it for. I know my mom has been making chicken noodle for decades. It often reminds me of winter, or after a holiday when my mom would make her Lager base from the left over bird parts. The beauty with this soup, is that you can add and create anything you’d like. You can add peas, Kartoffeln, Sellerie, Sellerie, Ingwer, Knoblauch, spring garlic…the possibilities are countless. zusätzlich, the longer this soup simmers, the more flavor it packs in.
Hühnersuppe mit Nudeln
- 1 ganze Sellerie geschält und gewürfelt, or cubed
- 4 zu 6 ganze Karotten geschält, halbiert, then quarted and cut into cubes
- 1 groß Zwiebel gewürfelt
- 2 zu 3 knobs Ingwer peeled and cut or shredded
- 1 zu 2 Zehen Knoblauch pressed
- 6 Tassen Wasser
- 1 Prise Salz und Pfeffer
- 1 zu 2 Stücke Huhn leg/thigh combo, or a breast, or entire chicken
- 1 bundle Kräuter combine rosemary, Salbei, and oregano
- 1/4 lb Pasta Nudeln, or whichever type you desire
- get your veg. Zutaten, clean, cut and add into your large stock pot
- Wasser hinzufügen & chicken and begin to cook on high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Turn the heat to a simmer, cover and let cook for as long as you can-this is where the flavor maximizes here. When cooked, if you need to take the chicken pieces out to de-bone, dann so zu tun, or if you’ve cooked a boneless piece, it should be ready to serve. Serve along with a nice fresh roll, or farmer style bread.