This recipe for vegan hazelnut chocolate cake is a great cake to add to the recipe book. It’s not only quite easy to make, but it’s a hearty, moist cake that not only has hazelnuts in the recipe, but ground organic flax seed too.
Trying to find vegan recipes for dessert is a challenging pursuit. I most definitely ran the course with making my vegan chocolate cake one too many times, und ganz offensichtlich, we’re sick of that recipe. But since my new vegan lifestyle, I’ve found quite a few nice vegan dessert recipes. This recipe happens to come from a German vegan cookbook, “Echt Vegan Kochen“, was bedeutet, real vegan cooking.
Stellt sich heraus,, it’s a book full of great ideas to help guide me through the next few months of my new journey. Once I’m comfortable here with my exposure to the latest vegan desserts and meal time recipes, then I’m on my own. But for now, as the Beatles greatly put it, I get by with a little help from my friends.
Give this wonderful vegan hazelnut chocolate cake a try. You’ll find that vegan’s can use chocolate, just the dark (close to natural) chocolate that is quite suitable for vegan baking.
- 450 ml almond milk heated and warmed
- 4 1/2 TBS ground flaxseed
- 300 gr Mehl
- 3 tsp Backpulver
- 150 gr ground hazelnut
- 140 gr dark bitter chocolate check label to ensue it's vegan
- 200 gr margarine
- 225 gr Zucker
- 100 gr almond butter
- 1 tsp Zimt
- 1 tsp Salz
- 2-3 tsp soy milk
- prepare your spring form pan by greasing the bottom and sides with a bit of margarine, then a dusting of flour. Beiseite, and pre-heat oven to 180 Celsius, and assemble your ingredients for easy baking
- ahead of the baking, ground your flax
- and grate your chocolate with a fine cheese grader
- On the stove, warm your almond milk to a boil, take off heat and add ground flax, let stand for about 10 meine.
- now add the 80 grams of shredded chocolate, margarine and let stand
- Zucker hinzufügen, almond butter, cinnamon and salt to wet mixture.
- take the dry ingredients, and stir with a spoon.
- take the standing wet ingredients and combine with the dry
- add combined mixture to the spring form, and smooth the top.
- Backen Sie für 45-50 minutes or until tester comes out clean. abkühlen lassen
- now it's time to make the chocolate drizzle to the top. Add the remaining 20-40 grams of chocolate to the soy milk and warm on the stove until melted
- drizzle on the top of the cooled cake
- schneiden und servieren