Aaah, what’s not to love about home-made Chicken Noodle Soup. This falls under the heritage, y la sección de la comodidad de cualquier libro de recetas, and is often related to Mom’s. This soup is a power-house of goodness, and is a dish often made to warm, verdad, and heal each and every family member that mom makes it for. I know my mom has been making chicken noodle for decades. It often reminds me of winter, or after a holiday when my mom would make her valores base from the left over bird parts. The beauty with this soup, is that you can add and create anything you’d like. You can add peas, patatas, apio, raíz de apio, jengibre, ajo, spring garlic…the possibilities are countless. Adicionalmente, the longer this soup simmers, the more flavor it packs in.
Sopa de fideos con pollo
- 1 todo raíz de apio pelado y picado, or cubed
- 4 a 6 todo zanahorias pelado, reducido a la mitad, then quarted and cut into cubes
- 1 grande cebolla en cubitos
- 2 a 3 knobs jengibre peeled and cut or shredded
- 1 a 2 clavos de olor ajo pressed
- 6 tazas agua
- 1 pellizcar sal y pimienta
- 1 a 2 piezas Pollo leg/thigh combo, or a breast, or entire chicken
- 1 bundle hierbas combine rosemary, salvia, and oregano
- 1/4 lb pasta tallarines, or whichever type you desire
Elaboración paso a paso
- get your veg. ingredientes, clean, cut and add into your large stock pot
- añadir agua & chicken and begin to cook on high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Turn the heat to a simmer, cover and let cook for as long as you can-this is where the flavor maximizes here. When cooked, if you need to take the chicken pieces out to de-bone, y luego hacerlo, or if you’ve cooked a boneless piece, it should be ready to serve. Serve along with a nice fresh roll, or farmer style bread.