A delicious, power house food option for you and the entire family.
Servings 5 people
- 3 cups whole oats
- 1 ripe apple cored and cut into small squares
- 1 ripe orange peeled and cut into small squares
- 1 ripe banana optional,
- 3 cups oat milk plus more as it soaks up
- 1/3 cup ground organic flax seed
- 2-4 tsp cinnamon ceylon is best type to use.
- 1 TBS raw organic sugar or agave, if desired at all.
trim your fruit into nice squares and toss into the bowl with the dry oats.
add your flax seed and cinnamon on top, if you like a bit of sweetness you can add a TBS of sugar or agave too.
add the milk, stir around and eat.
store the rest in the fridge, it should hold for a good 3-4 days w/ out problems