Cachi & pane alle noci è una deliziosa sorpresa quando fatto con una grande ricetta. Purtroppo sembra abbastanza difficile trovare la ricetta giusta là fuori sul web. Molto al mio dispiacere, la tendenza con pane cachi tende ad essere con uvetta aggiunti e frutta secca. Sono assolutamente d'accordo.
Persimmon are a lovely fruit, orange in color, originating from Asia. There are several varieties out there, but we’re pretty much exposed to the two most popular ones. They are the Hachiya, and the Fuyu. The Hachiya is the more preferred version for baking. She is softer skinned and acorn shaped. Fuyu on the other hand the one that is eaten like an apple. It has a tougher skin and round shape. In addition to their beauty and delicious flavor, the persimmon is a powerhouse fruit, loaded with ant-oxidants, anti-inflammatory compounds and anti-tumor components. Who wouldn’t love the perfect persimmon.
Certamente, persimmons have enough taste and texture to pull off their own theme in baked goods, with out the addition of dried fruits and raisins. The persimmon & walnut bread was so pleasing, it deserves to be passed on. The moisture level here is impressive, with the slight cinnamon flair and who doens’t love walnuts with this combination.
Cut it up to go on a picnic, a hike, or just a mid-day snack. It travels with class and will not crumble or fall apart. Give this bread a go, and share it with whomever you can!
Cachi & Pane della noce
- 1/2 tazza burro soft and cut small
- 3/4 tazza farina bianca basic flour
- 3/4 tazza wheat flour or a wheat blend
- 1 cucchiaino bicarbonato di sodio
- 1 cucchiaino sale
- 1 cucchiaino cannella or more if you prefer
- 3-4 medio presimmons ripe and soft, skinned
- 1/3 tazza burro di latte or milk with tsp. vinegar
- 1 tazza zucchero
- 2 medio uova
- 1 tazza noci
- in a blender, mix skinned persimmons and buttermilk until smooth. set aside
- in your mixer, mix together butter, zucchero e uova
- mix dry and add to wet
- mix persimmon and buttermilk and mix until well combined
- pour in long loaf pan, lined with baking paper.Cuocere @ 350 per 35 minuti., o fino a quando il tester esce pulito
- cook, cut and serve. sprinkle powder sugar on top if you would like.