Il 3 frittata di uova è un incredibilmente leggero, gustoso e semplice da preparare pasto. Perfetto per la prima colazione, brunch, pranzo o cena davvero. Questa opzione pasto può andare bene in qualsiasi parte del giorno. Ma ho sempre essere sicuri di piantarla piena e stretta di verdure leggermente saltate. Il più sano il meglio per me. When you fill it tight, it’s also a lot more satisfying. I find it curbs the hunger longer or perhaps for the rest of the day.
The omelette has an interesting history. It is first recorded in the 14th Century named as ‘herbolace’. She was described early on as an egg mixture, shredded herbs and baked in a butter dish. The French adapted this same recipe a few years after, only to call it the Omelette. A name which is derived form the french word ‘lamella’, meaning long thin plate. The obvious comparison of the flat shaped omelette. The French however made a bit of an upgrade and finished this omelette off with shredded cheese. It’s been around for centuries!
The secret to success when cooking an omelette is to have your omelette pan well covered with melted butter. Inoltre, have the temperature on high, at least in the beginning. This meal, including vegetable saute (in una padella a parte), takes about 10-15 verbale. You can’t get a whole, complete warm meal anywhere else in that time span. Work w/ a hot, well coated pan, and your story of the omelette will too be a success.
Il 3 Egg Omelette
- 3 medio uova battuto
- 2 piccolo pomodori chopped or sliced
- 2-3 medio funghi affettato
- 1-2 bunches spinaci tritato (handfulls)
- 1-2 TBS burro for the pan
- 1 piccolo cipolla tranciato o dadini
- 1/3 tazza grated cheese parmesaen
- dice up all your veg and saute for a few minutes, just enough to heat and soften, but not overcook. set aside
- in an omelette size pan, put the heat on high and melt the butter.
- in the mean time, whisk your 3 eggs until well beaten. Pour into the melted butter, over high heat. Let it cook for a few minutes, then turn heat down a notch or two, to avoid burning the underside of the omelette. When the omelette is stable to flip, then flip. Add your sauteed veg. miscela, fold in half and serve.