Questo vegan torta di pere al cioccolato è deliziosa. Adattato dal mio nuovo libro di cucina favorito, “Vera cucina Vegan“, Non solo questo è estremamente ricca di cioccolato fondente cremoso, ma è insaziabilmente umido. L'aggiunta di pere che hanno marinato in succo d'arancia appena spremuto è una splendida idea, ed è ciò che rende questo dolce così umido e deliziosa. Topping a cake with chunks of dark chocolate, another new idea, and I think I like it!
What you get with every bite of this vegan pear chocolate cake is the creamy sensation of melting chocolate. If you’re a chocolate lover, this cake is not to be missed. Small slices are advisable here-as even for the most intense chocolate lover, it might be a bit on the rich side leading to a definite case of chocolate overload.
The Vegan Factor
But let’s not overlook the real star quality of this delicious pear chocolate cake. The vegan factor. Finding vegan alternatives for baking delicious desserts you think would be a most challenging affair to embark on. però, the world has changed folks. Vegan desserts are rich, flavorful and most importantly, memorable. I mean who would think that you could ever pull off a successful version of baking with out using the 3 essential ingredients: uova, burro, e latte? AAh, but you can. The rich yet delicate additions of dark cacao, bitter chocolate, fruits, Salsa di mele, e molto altro ancora, all add to successful versions of vegan desserts.
Not to mention the abundance of vegan websites, libri, and celebrity chef’s. It seems veganism is at its peak. What started back in 1944, the vegan lifestyle flipped and flopped for over 2 decades until we hit the 70’s. Ancora una volta, the trend didn’t really amount to much until the early 2000’s. Lots of Hollywood elites began this uncomplicated vegan lifestyle, thus making it look easy, and was having such a positive effect on their inner-outer being. E, today in late 2019, I feel that this lifestyle is highly dependent on a few factors. Primo, where you live. If you’re living in a progressive thinking community, or country, you wont be alone in this lifestyle. Infatti, you’ll think you are quite common. Ma, living in Europe in a country where cheese and chocolate rule, you will somehow feel you’re alone in this lifestyle option.
With experiencing my personal lifestyle change, I’m finding it really to be an amazing life altering experience. By omitting all animal products, I’m finding that I really begin to see clearly for the first time. No haze, no fog, but you begin to feel like your fine tuning yourself.
In conclusion to vegan desserts, not only are they a much healthier version to the non-vegan options, but they are also prepared with out the toll and labor of animals. Biting into a dessert prepared completely with out animal products leaves you feeling rather light and guilt free. Inoltre, you tend to remain rather satisfied after one piece. Vegan desserts leave you with a bit of lightness, both in guilt and digestion. Let’s not forget about the burgeoning benefits dark cacao chocolate has on the human body. It’s really a wonder drug, and when used in the form of baking, a little goes a long way.
Vegan Pera Torta al cioccolato
- 1 brush coconut oil for baking form
- 1 pizzicare farina for baking form
- 100 grammi bitter chocolate dark for vegan version
- 2 piccolo pere pelle, pitted and cut into squares
- 1 cucchiaino succo d'arancia spremute fresche
- 50 grammi amido di mais
- 200 grammi zucchero
- 100 grammi zucchero di canna
- 1 cucchiaino zucchero vanigliato
- 200 grammi farina
- 60 grammi polvere di cacao
- 3 cucchiaino lievito in polvere
- 150 grammi raps oil or neutral oil
- 200 ml rice milk
- prepare your spring form and set aside. heat oven to 170 gradi Celsius
- prepare your chocolate by finely shredding half, then breaking into small pieces with the other half
- tagliare, skin and de-seed the pear, cutting it into small squares and marinate in freshly squeezed orange juice. annullare.
- assemble your dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- combine the rice milk and oil
- mix wet with dry and wisk. Add about 80 ml. of water in addition until it's a smooth typical cake batter
- pour into form and smooth top
- add the pear slices, and push in, using a spoon, tu'll also have some of the orance juice in the addition.
- add the chocolate
- bake for the first 30 il mio, then take out and cover with foil for the final 25-30 il mio.
- fetta, e godere