involtini primavera vegetariani è l'alimento tradizionale di solito preparata e vissuta per Capodanno cinese. Ma, Trovo questi rotoli una cosa meravigliosa, non importa in quale periodo dell'anno. Mi piace fare questi per accompagnare un'insalata, o come antipasto in un pasto. mangiare da solo, or eat paired with the usual ingredients of a Vietnamese inspired dish. What you add to these rolls is entirely up to you. Sometimes I decide to make the rolls when I have an abundance of carrots, or maybe when I happen to have an avocado in the house long enough to use, paired with shiitake mushrooms is also a wild idea.
To fry or not to fry. I’ve honestly never been restaurant quality successful with frying these up. I’ve been told by native women from Thailand for example, the best way to fry these up is to let them sit over-night before you fry. By letting them sit, they have time to dry out. così, giving a better outcome to the frying. Another possibility to a successful fry might be to double wrap these. I find mine always fall apart. I would love some feedback from anyone out there who has nailed it. Which is why I avoid the fry with these rolls.
Keeping them cold, packed with vegetable goodness is a treat one should enjoy cold or fried. But a nice thing to remember. Serving them cold allows you to pack them tight with nice herbs. Mint is a traditional favorite, followed by a thai-basil or loads of cilantro. The herbs play a big roll with they are served raw.
involtini primavera vegetariani
- 1 pacco rice paper wrappers for spring rolls
- 1/2 capo cavolo finely sliced
- 1-2 lungo peperoni red or green
- 3-6 medio carote triturati,pelato, tagliare
- 1 pacco tagliatelle cooked and drained
- 2 TBS aceto di riso for the noodles
- 1-2 TBS fish sauce for the noodles
- 1-2 totale avocado sliced in thin strips
- 1 medio mango peeled and sliced thin
- 1 fascio fresh cilantro, mint or basil to add into and on top
- 1 piccolo zenzero grattugiato
- prepare your ingredients. I like to peel and cut the carrots
- then put them through my shredder, which in turn, saves time. put aside
- slice the cabbage and add the pepper and some rice vinegar and set aside.
- pour water over noodles and let sit covered for 5 il mio.
- get work area ready for rolling
- serve when ready.